History

The Research Group of Chemical Crystallography was established in 1956. It has been performing its research activity uninterrupted for more than 60 years, although its name and the name of the institute it belongs to have changed sometimes.

The Heads of the research group:

  • 1956-1976     István Náray-Szabó
  • 1976-2005  Alajos Kálmán 
  • 2005-2013     Mátyás Czugler
  • 2013-         Petra Bombicz

Former members:

  • Kálmán Sasvári,
  • Gyula Argay,
  • Tibor Koritsánszky (USA),
  • Vilmos Fülöp (UK),
  • László Fábián (UK),
  • Nikoletta Báthori (SA),
  • Andrea Deák

Group 2015

Group 2015

Group seminar 2016