Rigaku R-AXIS RAPID image plate diffractometer equiped with X-Stream 2000 low temperature unit
- collection of single crystal diffraction data from organic, metal-organic, inorganic and small protein single crystals in the temperature range of -180 – +60 oC degree
- determination of single crystal structures by direct and charge flipping methods, refinement and interpretation of obtained structural forms
- collection of diffraction data of instable / air / light sensitive crystals
- structural determination of twin crystals and/or crystals with low resolution
- determination of absolute configuration
- following solid state chemical reactions by crystallization of intermediate molecules
equiped with light polarisator and camera for documentation
- Hot-Stage measuring in the temperature range of -180 0C – 350 0C
- Differencial Scanning Chalorimeter (DSC) measuring in the temperature range of -80 0C – 350 0C
Our group is the National Affiliated Centre of the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre (Hu-NAC).
Sites in Hungary in 2017
- Institute of Organic Chemistry of HAS
- Institute of Materilas and Environmental Chemistry of HAS
- Institute of Enzymology of HAS
- Institute for Solid State Physics and Optics, Wigner Institute of HAS
- Istitute of Chemistry of Eötvös Loránd University
- Faculty of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology of Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- University of Debrecen
- University of Szeged
Chemical laboratory for crystal growth
Numerous different techniques are available for single crystal growth of small molecules.
Schlenk technique to exclude air (water and oxygen) working in inert atmosphere is available.